Born and raised in St. Louis, Missouri, Mr. Warren Peebles comes from a working-class family and recognizes the value that hard work brings to his legal practice. As a Miami homeowners’ property damage lawyer, Warren focuses on maximizing his clients’ recoveries so they can rebuild their properties and their lives.
Warren believes in standing up for the “little guy” and has faced off against billion-dollar insurance companies to protect his clients’ interests. He is down to earth and relatable and takes care to ensure each client knows they are on his team and will receive the full force of his experience, resources, and determination through the duration of their case.
Warren earned his B.A. in Political Science from Truman State University in 2007. At this point, he had already set his sights on becoming an attorney, and when his father was seriously injured in a car accident, Warren’s resolve strengthened further. This marked Warren’s first exposure to the civil justice system, and he soon enrolled at Stetson University College of Law to earn his law degree.
Warren graduated from Stetson University College of Law with his Juris Doctor in 2011 and moved to South Florida with his wife, Lana, who he met in law school. He started his own practice, The Law Office of Warren Peebles, where he focused primarily on criminal defense. This helped Warren develop valuable courtroom and trial experience, which he brought to his next venture, working for a premier personal injury firm in Palm Beach County. Warren was responsible for building and managing the firm’s disability division. He then went on to work for a boutique personal injury trial firm in Broward before establishing Englander Peebles.
As a founder and managing partner at Englander Peebles, Warren applies his diverse experience inside and outside of the courtroom to deliver real results to homeowners in need of skilled counsel.
When he is not working, Warren enjoys spending time with his wife and his son, traveling, and watching St. Louis Cardinals baseball.
- Stetson University College of Law, J.D. (2011)
- Truman State University, B.A., Political Science (2008)
Admitted to Practice
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of Florida
Associations & Memberships
- Broward County Bar Association
- Business Networking International
- National Organization of Social Security Claimants’ Representatives
- American Bar Association
- Congregation B’nai Israel
Honors & Awards
- Rising Stars℠ (2019)
- AV Preeminent® rating by Martindale-Hubbell® (2019)
- Lawyers of Distinction, Distinguished Member (2018)
- Robert Blews Pro Bono Award, Stetson University College of Law (2011)
- Leadership Development Certificate, Stetson University College of Law